Tuesday, April 12, 2005

yes, yes.. i know i didn't update~ title: Friends for LIFE

ALohA~ wow, i haven't updated for like one week. lama seh~..

Went to OU last weekend, and accidentally met Amira. Cannot describe the feeling when I met her, think because we missed each other kot. And other girls too. We havent been hanging out together for so long already. Kind of got used to it, and felt awkward when we are not together. Our practical semester really puts us apart. Physically. Heheh.

Speaking of friends...ever wonder about the miracle of Friendster? Yeah, some people say its a waste of time. But hey, i never regret having one. Friendster brought me closer to my friends, especially old friends.

After 20 years of my life, today i feel glad that i managed to put lots of friends in my treasure box. With me being a natural born nomad, i think its an advantage because i could make more of them =D

1~ When we were in the Phillipines,my parents sent me to kindergarten at such an early age, which was 2 ½ yrs old. It was then i started to make friends, but i can't remember their names. huhu. But i still keep a picture of our class, and some pics of our major events. I wish i could meet the guy who danced with me during the Christmas celebs. Haha.

2~ Then when we came back from the Philippines,i was enrolled in Tadika Rasa Sayang, TTDI. It was fun back then, and i remember some close friends - Azim, Camelia, Mujan..There maybe others, but i really cant remember..isk. Thanx to Friendster, i found Rosana, which happened to be a good friend too. Found Mujan in UTP, but i dont blame her if she didn't recognize me. Huhu. Didnt get the chance to say hi coz i heard she flew to Australia shortly after.

3~ I started my Standard 1 in SKTTDI 1. It was a very brief period, the next thing i knew i was in SK Zainab 1, Kelantan (my kampung), still in Std 1. I remember the first day i was put in 1 Kuning, the second class. I sat in a group of 6 students kot. Learning the dialect was the biggest challenge for me, and i struggled to get along. I remembered that i once repeated what they were saying in Kelantanese, and that was when we started to click. Hehe,sweet. I still remember their names- Tengku Nor, Dayanna, Faisyara and Syamimi. Hey, if u guys happen to read this, please contact me ok?

4~ Then we had to move back to KL. TTDI again. But i continued my Std 4 in SKTTDI 2. There i met new friends. Fadhlina, Nadira, Adibah..and more. Hang out the most with Fadhlina and Nadira. Recently i already found both of them again, Fadhlina at OU and Nadira through Friendster =) When i moved to Std 5, i made a lot more. Erin, Ranjini, Aysha,Farah, Yasmin..and lots more. Started to have more male friends..Fazari, Edd,Zul,Kay Hooi,Zaimi..ramai lagi la. Now i found most of them, also through Friendster.

5~ I moved on to Form 1, also a brief time at SMTTDI. I remember Afra, and now i found her through Friendster jugak. Heheh. Then i was sent to a boarding school, with my first friend of SC Dungun, Farihah. She happens to be papa's friend's daughter. Of all friends, friends in SC Dungun are the ones that i had lots of good and bad memories with. We kind of grew up together actually, most of the days of 5 years there, we had each other. So i kept in touch with most of my close friends until today.

6~ When i finished SPM, i was called to UTP before the results came out. I had barely finished my high school studies when i was called for it. So in UTP i found more wonderful friends, which became my closest friends until today. There are few of them who left UTP though, Iznny and Laily. Laily's obviously here, u can see her link at my friends list. And Iznny went to a uni just near UTP. Now i miss them all. Cant wait to get back to UTP.

Of course there are more of them. Kalau nak listkan tak larat la pulak kan. Heheh. They will know who they are to me. Heheh. Friends are always important to me, besides my family. Can't imagine how someone can live without friends. Really la, friends are for life.

2 Comments:

Blogger iznnyismail said...

ayuni....yar i muss you tooo...i found your blog accidentally....my name with laily.....heemmm....

5:41 PM  
Blogger iznnyismail said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home