Tuesday, April 05, 2005

another change~

Hehe. Yup, tukar skin lagi :P.

I am a girl who always seek for a change. Haha. *yeah right*..

No, actually..I think that my previous blog was too dark. Dont u think so? But i liked the background though. Nvm la, i'll just keep it in case i feel like using it again later.

So what say you? Hows the new layout? Brighter eh? i really like the colour.. About Elijah, nah, nothing's going on between us. Trust me. Heheh. I'm thinking of changing the picture soon,when i have the time. Let him be there for the time being, since it was put there by the original designer.

Its nearly 5.30 already. Aiyooh, really have to go home now, but i have to wait for Papa. iskk..

Maybe i can modify the layout a lil bit more.

Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home