Tuesday, March 15, 2005

2 days off~

I am off for today and tomorrow. Yeay~~!! Hehe.

Papa,Mama and Akila flew to K.Bharu, Kelantan this morning. It's Mok Su's wedding. Me and Aderi stay home, because Aderi got some extra classes and we are short of last minute tickets. I took the days off anyway, feel like i need a break. Haha.*pemalas sebenarnya*.. So mama and akila would be there for 3 days, and now i am waiting for Papa to arrive from his one day trip to Kota Bharu, because tomorrow he needs to fly to the Philippines.

Last nite mama was not very well and she can't cook dinner. So she asked me to do it, and I did. I got a tofu recipe from the internet, and i decided to go on with it. And i fried the chicken. After that however, mama prepared the chicken sauce.Just in case. Heheh. So last nite we had:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ayam Masak Kicap - Mama's sauce, and my overcrisp chicken because I was attempting to cook 2 things at the same time, without realizing that i am not yet qualified! (*_*) heheh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Taufu Jepun Ala Malaysia- my work here. What say you? ngehehehe..My evaluators (which are Mama and Papa) said it wasn't bad. Heheh :P

Tomorrow I think i wanna cook Soup Macaroni. Heheh. So in the 'chef' mood nowadays. I found lots of recipes from the internet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home