Monday, March 07, 2005

Saturday and Sunday

It's Monday again. Suburbia is clear today.Despite the hot weather, at least it's not that hazy anymore.Went to GSC Mid Valley with Emry last Saturday, and we watched Lemony Snicket's..The story was full of unfortunate events, apparently as in the title. Kind of sad and funny story.Count Olaf is really an evil man, and baby Sunny was adorable..I think Klaus(Liam Aiken) will grow up and turn into a cute guy,heheh.Emily has a cool dress. Kinda funky-gothic style.The ending of the story was so touching, made me wanna cry.heheh..All in all i think i'll give the movie 3 1/2 out of 5.

I received my February allowances last week, so last weekend i did some shopping.Good for me, i gave my priorities to my needed items.Well, I slipped off a lil bit at F.O.S when i bought the orange handbag i was aiming for last month. Haha. U know, it's not easy being a GIRL with some MONEY. The lust for shopping is always there..haha..but then, despite the all the SALE thingy all around, i managed to control myself.*Fuhh*.I also sampled DKNY's new fragrance,Be Delicious.ok la..nice scent.Apple-ish.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Sat evening, after Mid Valley, Emry sent me to OU to join my parents. Then he went straight home.So means that on Saturday i went to 2 shopping complex, Mid Valley (with Emry) and OU(with parents and Akila). Imagine how much of resistance i have to endure.. huahua.

On Sunday i did the laundry..Then i cleaned Mimi's pen, and did some budgeting. It may sound funny,but as in previous post, I have to do the budgeting to avoid my money going somewhere i don't know. Eheh. Then after checking everything i need and i want, I think that perhaps i can buy another one thing i want. A guitar. Hehehehe..And straight away i called Emry, ajak dia pegi beli gitar..I was thinking of buying a cheap-cheap one only..So he told me he saw one in CM. Apelagi, in the evening he came over and we went to CM..

Murah indeed, I bought a blue one. Hehe. For 128 bucks ,inc the bag and a beginners book..okla tu kot eh..or maybe i can find cheaper one somewhere else?, but takpelah..So after that we had dinner at KL Sentral, and then terus balik..

Enough said for the weekend.

Now i cannot wait to get home.The guitar is waiting for me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home