Thursday, March 03, 2005

Bringing out the child in me~

Suburban rained a little bit today..Thank God. At least sejuk la sikit..bt now it stopped already. Hopefully it will return. I am back from lunch. As usual, lunch at home la..

Everyday when i go back for lunch, on the way i will pick up Akila from school. And when we return, mama's smiling face will greet us at the door. And then I have my lunch, in front of the TV (typical life, heheh). But everyday, lunch hour means eating in front of the magic box with either channel 60,61,62 or 63. You know what channel it is, of course it's Nickelodeon,Disney,Cartoon Network or Playhouse Disney, respectively.

Having a one-and-only spoilt little girl in the house really means that you have to watch along. But to my surprise, all these times i really didn't mind that much. See? It really brings out the child in me. Akila just love to tune into those channel. Usually she will watch Playhouse Disney. That means that everyday, around 1.00 pm is Clifford the Big Red Dog cartoon. Or if she is bored with it, she will tune to Bear in the Big Blue House (oh, that keeyy-youuuute big bear :D) Or she will watch The Tom and Jerry Show..then in the evening, around 7pm like that, she will tune to Disney to watch Lilo and Stitch series. All in a day is cartoon. Just now before i came back to work, i caught my mum still watching Tom and Jerry. It's the one with a cute lil duckling thinking that Tom is her mother. Haha..cute. And she was watching it eventhough Akila is gone to play The Sims upstairs..


I think everybody have their own favourite cartoon,even if there are not that kiddie anymore. Eventhough I am grown up now, i still keep my favourite cartoons in mind. One of my favourites are Disney's Classics. Cinderella, Snow White,Aladdin and Peter Pan (oh, the alligator and Captain Hook are hilarious!!)..I also like Spongebob Squarepants,Madeline..Courage the Cowardly Dog..and Lilo and Stitch is also fun. And the latest animations, i just love them! Like Finding Nemo, Treasure Planet, Sindbad..

Oh,I just love cartoons..:) How bout you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home