Monday, January 31, 2005

cuti-cuti Malaysia~~

just started my industrial training for barely 2 months and i am now desperately seeking for an exit..*sigh* what a pemalas i am..its not that the work i had to do here is stressful or whatsoever..hey i am a trainee la,byk mana sgt keje nye..heheh.but then i always had this extreme bored feeling inside me, wanting me to escape from this cozy air-conditioned office, and fan blessed house in Putrajaya..i dunno.i feel like i need to escape into the wild..(ahah,what a phrase, bagi duk dalam hutan lama2 baru tau)..no,its not that wild,but i think that my inner me is screaming for a new experience..you see, i am actually constantly planning for a vacation, but then i dunno whether i can go or not, because of so many factors..well, money is one, but i still can afford a budget and satisfying travel for now..time,yeah,ermm and company i guess..i actually do not prefer going with too many people in one trip, coz based on an experience,its kinda leceh..rite now i'd prefer 2 to 3 people..that would be fine enuff.i was thinking of going with my bf,but he is also kinda busy..and not yet ready.and plus,with me staying with my parents,i think its kinda hard for them to let me go with him,yknow,traditional parents =) takpela..hmm, i also love to do backpacking, u know, like the mat salleh..haha.i have this Deuter rucksack,patiently waiting for me in the dark corner of my room, to be used again..huhu..tapi tula, i just cant manage to find the rite time,with the rite company..the locations is not a problem..anything will do except shopping travel or city travel..2-3 days would be fair enough..there are so many places that i wish to go, in Malaysia itself..i really wish i had enough money..OK,for now the main places that is dancing in my mind would be like:

1) Pulau Langkawi
For the past 20 years of my life, i have never put my feet on the soil..*pity*
2) Taman Negara Pahang and Pahang
OK,Taman Negara is a must!! and in Pahang,places like Gajah Kuala Gandah, Deerpark,Cherating..arghhh...byk la plak..
3) Perak
Perak actually got a lot of places,but not all for the adventure seekers,u see,i think its kind like a blend u know,of historical (Kellis Castle, Pasir Salak,Taiping,K.Kangsar) and nature (Kuala Gula Bird Sanctuary, P.Pangkor,Gua Tempurung,Lata Kinjang)..
4) Sabah n Sarawak
Havent done much research on Sabah and Sarawak,but i surely wish that i could go..

So there goes the list,actually ada byk lagi but the tops would be those..heheh.what a dreamer..or perhaps one day i could call myself what an achiever! heheh:P



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home