Tuesday, December 28, 2004

surat dari computer ko..haha..lawak a plak..

bygkan kalau ur computer leh cakap..espcially kalo comp tu letak kat dalam bilik kite sorang2..hahaha..kang tibe2 dia tego cuak sehh...aku surf2 internet jumpa la menda alah ni..bace sket..

A Letter From Your Computer. . . From LD
You look really sexy in that thing you've got on tonight.
I like the way your eyes are always open when you read your E-mail.
When you type, it reminds me of a concert pianist tinkling on hiskeys. (I swear this is how the line came to me!!!)
You really know how to push the right buttons to turn me on.
If I wasn't a computer I'd show you what "Hard Drive" really means!But alas, I'm only a bundle of circuits and wires, obeying your everycommand.
Yes Master! I'll balance your checkbook
Yes Master! I'll run your silly program.
Don't get me wrong. . . I like the master/slave thing, but maybe justonce in a while you could show me some compassion?Maybe instead of just ramming in the diskette, you could slide it inslowly, maybe even blow in the slot first.And maybe instead of just turning me off when your through, we couldtalk for a while afterwards?
I know computers have hurt you in the past. But I'm different!!I may be a little slow,But I've got a big mouse!So come on baby, Don't fight it.
You know you want it. I'll just turn off the lights and. . . and. . . What??O.K. . . .well. . . will you at least think about it?
I'm so embarrassed,
:)Your computer( :

hahaha....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO WONDER you appreciated my HorLicks humour..*lol*

you go girl!!!

letti

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home