Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So many things~

I am in my office now, apparently I do not have anything to do. I think the laptop is getting tired, because i kept commanding it to go to a non-existent website address. ( i really do not know what to do anymore!! aa,boringnyer!!) huhu..

But then I found a CLEO magazine on my desk, buried under a pile of paper..and it is a latest copy. heheh..after belek2 and read short articles a lil bit here and there, i found myself thinking of other things..things i wanna do..will it happen or not, actually it depends on me, but i realized there are a lot of things i wanted to do, and i wish i could do it now, at this moment (darn, too bad i cannot get out of here, so dream on yuni)..

Swimming lesson- ok, i cannot swim. eventhough i already earned a STAR 1 Kayak Certificate..i was swimming with a life jacket on la.huahua. there is a public swimming pool in Presint 16 here in Putrajaya actually..but then I dunno when can i get there. Dekat je padahal, ntah apape tah.
Play Futsal- ok, out of everything, at least this one made a move. i already emailed the captain of a ladies futsal club, hope i can get started with it by next week.
Learn Scuba Diving- this one is kind of 'demanding'. firstly, the certificate fees is a pain in the ass. Even being a PETRONAS sponsored student, i find it hard to allocate some money for this. Dunno y. Secondly, i cannot swim. so ironic. tak pandai berenang tapi ada hati nak scuba diving.haha.
Keep fit-i am still trying, but the scale just would not point to my ideal weight..eheh.Maybe the futsal will help eh?
Learn to play guitar- to Faley, eheh, i haven't started yet..still making up my mind..eheh. half of me want to try, but half of me says not yet..entahla.
Gathering with my UTP housemates- it has been nearly 3 months since we started our Industrial Training. So a small gathering would be nice. Actually, we already planned it 2 times, and both times tak jadi. huhu.

So which one first,yuni? which one first....hmm...Hope i can make at least some of it, before my practical is over, and before i go back to serene UTP, (and less civilized Tronoh of course)..~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home