Friday, March 04, 2005

Erkkk??~

I probably am the late-est person to do this:~

AAdventurous
YYum
UUnnatural
NNaughty
IIntelligent

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Adventurous? Yeah, in some sort of things..Yum? eheh. ntah. Unnatural? huhu, sometimes.especially during PMS.heheh. Naughty? well, i am naughty, but more to nice :P. Intelligent? Nah, not that brainy lorr..i am not a good problem solver, i mean technical problem solver. I have probs with programming,maths and stupid puzzles. That's y i hate them all.Haha.
Btw, do u believe in horoscopes? Well, i am not a horoscope believer, but sumtimes what they say is kinda true. I read it for fun..Baca sekali, and then the next minute i'll probably forget it already. Especially the bad things. But one thing I always find in ARIES prediction:
Aries always have problems with money.
Ahah! kinda happens to me all the time.So much for a non-believer. Heheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home