Wednesday, March 09, 2005

my fingers are sore..

...but it's ok :D hmm, it's finally Wednesday. Really la, when Monday is over, the rest of the week would pass on so fast, sometimes u don't even realize it. So i always wait for Monday to pass. Makes me feel better.

Lunch tadi sempat jugak ambik gambar sikit2. So here is my guitar. Blue and black.or Black and Blue..(like BSB's album) *LOL* I am enjoying my time practising, even if its like biting my fingers.Heheh.

Not that striking blue,it's because of the camera flash

Original Look


Hmm, I am supposed to go for futsal lesson tonite. To my dissapointment, I am not able to make it. For some reasons. One, it is at 10 pm. Two, it's at Section 13, PJ (far away from home). Three, I am alone. Four, tomorrow I have big meeting with my lecturers. Five, my parents won't let me go if i am alone. Six, I am not familiar with PJ so I'm not confident being alone at a that hour.*Sigh*. Am I a penakut or what? So after positive correspondence with the Carroad FC captain, last2 i cannot make it. Wish she could know how sorry I am. Rasa mcm membazir masa dia je.Punyela tanye tu,tanya ni, last2 tak dapat nak pegi. Sorry ek Lynn,huhu.

So looks like i should erase futsal from my to-do list. Takpela, maybe next time. And I have the guitar to cheer me up :D

Since i cannot play futsal, how about swimming lesson? 170 bucks for 10 sessions, at Presint 16 Public Pool. Ok tak? :D Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home