Monday, April 04, 2005

I've got the baton.

Laily passed it to me. Heheh. Dunno how to get tagged or tag people but i think this is it.

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Huiyoo. Not really sure how many. Well, perhaps in a range of 400-600. Eheheh. Sikit je.

2. The CD you last bought?
I never bought any CD. But i bought a radio cassette, LIFEHOUSE's No Name Face.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Switch by Will Smith

4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Laily knows i like this part. Some songs means a lot to me.

Blurry by Puddle of Mud
Haha. Reminds me of the time when i had a HUGE crush on Emry. And he did not have any idea at all. So i thought he was BLURry :P

Untukmu by Feminin
Wohooo..my favourite song when i was in Std 2. Me and my classmates even dance to it during the class party. Sweet.

All songs in BSB's Black & Blue
These songs remind me of my high school days. I used to carry my walkman with the songs playing during main petang.

Wherever you will go
This song reminds me of my first,innocent year in UTP. And of my new friends, (which of course has become my close friends now).

Kelly Clarkson's and Avril Lavigne's songs
Inspiring(if you know what i i mean) hehe. I just love their music.

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why
Ija a.k.a Rikku - because music is OUR life
Erin - because i feel like we have a lot of things to catch up
Druedana - looks like she can give good answers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home