Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hehe.kali ni aku nak angkat bakul.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hehe. It's my birthday today..well, i think its ok to wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! wow, dah 21 ke..adus. hehe. and now i am officially eligible for voting. nasib baik tahun ni takde pilihanraya, if not i am sure my parents would ask me to register. Heheh..People say that 21 is a Legal age. Haaaa..bagus bagus. Haha :P

Btw, i was accepting a number of testimonials from friends in Friendster (thanx guys!!) when i came across an interesting post.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

www.yagoohoogle.com
I instantly hit the address, ready to accept if its a kind of joke like FIENDSTER. Instead, i found out that Yagoohoogle is a twin search engine, obviously Yahoo! and Google. Find more info about Yagoohoogle here.

Think i could use this site for a faster way to search things. Neat. Really neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home