Monday, July 18, 2005

Back in UTP.

I am back.

In Blogworld and in UTP.

Arrived around 1.30pm yesterday, together with a housemate.
Was wandering around to choose house, but after all the registration is what
makes it official. Went for band practice rightaway, around 4pm. Did not
know what to expect, but what came through gave me the shock. They have
practiced around 10 songs, and i am way behind as hell!~ Was feeling kind
of intimidated too, coz my section mates are damn good ones. But they are helpful and supportive, not to worry.And glad to say by today, I am catching up quite well. Huhu.

Anyway, I am actually not feeling very good since I arrived here. Reasons being:

~I have 2 ulcers in my mouth, and a swollen gum (somewhere the geraham bongsu resides, maybe its growing out..)
~I am prone to having another few ulcers, because I am conveniently letting it happen by playing the saxophone
~I came across a number of COCKROACHES in my new house. And I have a huge phobia towards them. Euuuuuu!~ ( bought Shieldtox already anyway, that is the ultimate weapon for now)

All of these contributes to a very very low comfort level, and makes me miss home more and more.

Darn.

I am homesick, and I miss Emry. Huwaaa…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ribavirin.webs.com/]buy ribavirin online
[/url] ribavirin
purchase copegus online
purchase rebetol

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]methylprednisolone sodium succinate used
[/url] methylprednisolone knee injection
methylprednisolone for ear infection
medrol effects birth control

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home