Monday, June 27, 2005

Entering the 30th week. With style. :P

It's week 30 of my Industrial Training!! Yeay!! Another 2 weeks to go, and I am pretty sure it will go by swiftly because I am starting to have many things to settle now.

Went out with Emry last Saturday to KLCC (dah lama tak pegi), and we watched Batman Begins. Not bad la :) i really like Batman this time. More cute and frightening. Even his shadows sent chills down my spine (0r is it because of his cuteness??). Heheh. Spend the rest of the day browsing around the complex, and i found out that Isetan is still on sale. There were 50% off on GUESS handbags, but after the discount the price was still ridiculous to me. Huhu..Lain kali je la. Le SportSac was also on sale, but the most affordable one for me was too small. Haiii...bile la nak kaya. Ngeheheh..

Had Salmon Teppanyaki for lunch, and was feeling guilty because i had RICE and COKE at the same time. I have been cutting down on carbs,sugars and fats these days, but sometimes i just cannot resist them.Sheesh..So much on the healthy eating plan. Nyehh..

Went to Akila's school Sport's Day on Sunday with Mama. Papa is off to Yemen this week, and he took the CyberShot along. Soo..i did not manage to snap any pics to post here. Akila was involved in the Pom-pom Aerobics...They were super-kawaii dancing around with the pom-poms !!

And....

The biggest thing of all that i did last weekend was.....COLOURING MY HAIR!! :) Yep..i finally did it. Had a colouring session at the neighborhood Unisex Saloon and after the steam treatment my hair was never so bouncy and colourful! Hehe. I am so in love with my hair right now, eventhough it did not turn out so PURPLE. Oh yes, i bought Koleston Decore Kit,and i chose the Aubergine shade. Aubergine is another name for Eggplant (terung), so u'll know what the colour is exactly.

The stylist told me that the colour will turn out better on a bleached hair, but she advised me not to bleach it anyway. Bleaching kind of spoils ur hair, so i agreed to apply it on black virgin hair. Plus, the colour will fade if it is applied on bleached hair. After everything was done, my hair was kind of reddish,but with a hint of purple. I wasn't very surprised, coz the stylist had told me earlier that the colour will not turn perfect purple on a black hair.

However, i am pretty much happy now.I just love my hair.

I wish i could take a picture right after it was done, tapi kamera takde plak. I'll try to post it next week la :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home