Friday, June 10, 2005

Its 126. What's the highest anyway?~

Huu...i usually ignore those annoying pop-up windows, but today, out of my boredom i just clicked on it rightaway! Hehe.

Hey wait, not that crappy ones la..this one is the well, sort of intelligent one. Its from Tickle, the famous quiz and tests website. I actually registered for it already, but i rarely do their quizzes. But somehow today, the question kind of attracts me..so i clicked the answer and like the usual pop-ups, it led me to the website. No harm for doing one today, and i did THE CLASSIC IQ TEST :)

And here is my result :~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Erkk..kind of small. Can you read it? 126 it is. Not bad huh? but it still depends on the average high IQ value. Anybody know it? And btw, i never thought that I am a Visual Mathematician, coz Maths is not in the highest position of my favourite subject.

You can try it too.Tickle's quizzes are kind of fun and a lil bit more matured than those in sites like Quizzila. Come on, try it and tell me your story! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home