Friday, May 20, 2005

I am back at the office.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com My body temperature had risen up yesterday. Or to be exact, Wednesday evening. I remember the first time i experienced this weird fever, back at school in 2001. Suddenly my body felt so cold and my legs will feel achy, and if i don't take my medication, i will start shivering. Even a pair of blankets won't stop me from shivering. By now i already know how to counter it, take 2 panadols as soon as i feel achy and weirdly cold. So, yesterday i decided to take MC, and i spent the day lounging in front of the tv, despite my fever. Syukur Alhamdulillah, after 3 doses of Panadol, the fever started to go away.

Today, i am feeling better. Hopefully it won't come back. Insya Allah.

So today I am back at the office. I am not feeling very lazy like usual, because i know tomorrow is the weekend again. And next Monday is a public holiday :D But somehow, i really prefer, that someday, i would be able to work from home, in my cozy t-shirt and shorts, rather than working in an office. I always dream of working that way and earning a high salary, but deep down inside i am also aware that it really demands a hardwork.

*Sigh* Hard work is the only way to earn things today. And i really mean HARD work, unless you want to use the money. There are many ways to manipulate people to earn easy cash these days, but i choose not to. I just don't believe in that kind of money..

To talk about corruption in Msia these days means that i need to write another entry. U can find it for yourself. Try to ask your parents, or your colleagues.You'll be surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home