Wednesday, April 27, 2005

No idea for a title.

Ok,first of all, have u guys heard the Backstreet Boys comeback song? If not, u definitely have to hear it! I almost cried when i heard the song, because i really miss them. Their voice are so charming, and it is as if they are complementing each other. And i love their music.

Huhu,now i feel like seeing them and asking loads of question of their comeback. And i definitely want to hug Kevin Richardson!~~ *arggghhhh...gileee*

More info at the spanking brand new BSB's Official website.

Anyway..

Last nite, i was playing around with the camera and snapped some shots of my messy,storage- room-like room. I have already uploaded it in my Flickr account, but i only put the nice pics. No need la to see all the messy-ness :P



I found all my birthday cards for this year, and i also took a shot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, check this out:

See the beige envelope with my name on it? U can read my name there right?The writings is quite fancy.

Ok,now save it to your computer and open it in any photo-editing software.

Rotate it RIGHT,180°

Look at the envelope again, can u still read it?

Hehe..Emry did this ambigram special for me, after he read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. The ambigram is used by an ancient brotherhood, Illuminati, for their symbols. Find out more, or perhaps learn to create your own at Dan Brown's website.

Cool huh? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home