Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Two major things happened during the last weekend.

1~Met up with my old friend, Dayanna. She dropped by my house from KLIA otw back to her campus in Gombak. So we did a lot of catching up, and i feel glad that i could finally meet one of my long lost friends :D Alamak,forgot to snap some photos with her, but you can visit her at her blog, which i linked at my sidebar already.

2~ I finally bought the Kelly Clarkson CD!!!! Her latest album is named "Breakaway". Kinda late buying it, but better late then never :D The songs are great, and most songs are written by herself. But somehow the pics made Kelly look less chubby..hmmm..heheh. I like the song Beautiful Disaster, which she performed LIVE in her album. Being the Kelly, her voice chimes beautiful as usual. And, do u remember that i said Papa rewarded me 10 bucks for the form, hehe, instead of that, i managed to convert the RM10 into a Kelly Clarkson CD. Pau dia la, apa lagi. Hehehehe :D

I am thinking of buying Peter Pan's CD. I like their music too. But the budget is not there yet. Nantila.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home