Wednesday, May 04, 2005

They left me here all alone...

..And here i am, stuck with the ever so loyal laptop in this 4 cornered room. But, i think i am OK with it. Thanks to the Yahoo! Messenger, and a quite fast Internet connection.

Since I started training, i didn't dare to install YM in this laptop. Well, it's not mine, its actually kind of my Proj Mgr's company laptop. But, after these boring months, i think i would just go on installing it. After all, its not like i am going to chat and abandon all my work. I just think that YM helps me keep in touch with my friends, and keeps me up-to-date with any announcement concerning industrial trainees. Just right after i installed YM, i got a quite important notice from the Residential College committee. Haa,nasib baik..If not, i would have known about the notice about a week later. Heheh.

The new YM is really cool though. I really love the new features. Especially, the Avatar. Yep, so cool! I can change my appearance anytime, and how i wish that i can play dress up like that. Heheh. These days i have been changing my Avatar looks everyday, as if it's the real me :D

And here is my Avatar of the day :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~A long black skirt, and brown boots
~A black jacket over a baby blue tank
~A black boxy handbag
~Braided hair!!!! *which i lurvvve so much*

OoooOOh, i look so cute~!!

Hehe :P

Tomorrow i think i'll try on a Hawaiian tie skirt. Wuiyoo!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home