Thursday, June 16, 2005

I am seriously considering to change its colour.

Just in case u don't get it, it's my hair I am talking about :P Just read a post about dyeing hair in miruL's blog. Interesting post he got there, go take a look for yourself.

To be frank I have been thinking about it for quite a while. And i have also done some research to make sure I truly understand the colouring mechanisme. I tried Googling and Yahooing it and so far the most complete explanation would be from howstuffworks.com.

From what i understand, there are 2 types of hair colorant. The permanent and the semi-permanent (seingat aku la). The permanent colorant penetrates your hair, and changes the colour from the inside, while the semi-permanent just coats your hair strand with colour. So maknanya, the permanent color is safer than the semi-permanent, in terms of kesahihan wuduk. So if you colour your hair with a permanent colorant, there is no worry that the color would not reach the hair.

The question is, what if you want to highlight? Usually people use the semi-permanent ones to highlight it, say, blue today and purple tomorrow. So for me the solution is to use the permanent one la. Tak kisah la if you have to spend a little extra, at least you have no worries.

So now, i am seriously considering to change my hair colour. For what u would ask? Well, perhaps i could answer it is because of my adventurous side :P. The colour of my choice would be PURPLE, COPPER or RED. That's the base la, and the colour have many variations. But i will think more, because i dont want to end up looking like mat salleh berkarat. Maybe dark purple or dark red will do. At first i wanted to do some highlights only, but after all, i still have to buy the permanent ones so i think i will just colour it all over.

I have been strolling down the hair colour aisle so many times these days, just the get the idea of the price and the colour and the brand. Maybe i'll use Koleston Decore, or perhaps Loreal Feria. We'll see.

I'll tell you if i change my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home