Friday, July 01, 2005

of BSB again.

There are 2 reasons why i am not able to update my blog this week, even when i think i have something to blog about in my mind :~

Reason no 1
The Internet connection here is as slow as a handicapped snail. Each time i wanted to open a site, i have to refresh it like a few hundred times before it finally loads (maybe not hundreds of time, but still....) I can't even check my emails! Yahoo is unloadable as hell.

Reason no 2
I am so occupied with the preparation of our final presentation next Friday. The thought of presenting in front of a supervisor and a lecturer really makes me feel nervous. I thought that the slide will be ready in no time, but apparently i am wrong! There are a lot of things i have to put in it, and now i really need some help. Unfortunately, the right people to ask has not come in yet. Looks like i have to see them next week. Yikes!!

Anyway, the BACKSTREET BOYS new album is out already. I am thinking of buying it but i have to wait for the scholarship money. Hopefully next week it will be in.

So you think its funny to dig BSB at the age of 21 huh? Haha, not that i am accusing people or something, but somehow, my friend's words gave me a thought that day.
She was like "Aku ingatkan zaman minat BSB dah lepas, tapi lagu dia cambest lagi plak...". And the zaman that she meant was during our teenage years, when we were digging boybands. And now, i still do LOVE BSB so much.

I dunno about you guys, but i think that BSB's song is evergreen.Until today i never get bored hearing their songs, because they are really nice. Back then the BSB's was also so young, and maybe that's why we,teenage girls love them so much. Now..they are more matured and at the same time, we are too. So kinda sync already right?

Apape pun, i just love, love,love BSB :P I really wish i could see them and ask them loads of question about their comeback and their new album.

p/s: I had a dream about having Nick Carter as a bf.Now wait a minute, he is not even on my list!! I never had a crush on him. Hmm..maybe it's a sign for me to buy their new album. Eheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home