Monday, July 11, 2005

Five Things I DON'T Miss about My Childhood

I have been tagged again..This time by KEF. And since i have been lagging in this blogging world (again), i'll give it a shot. Gosh, kind of a hard question la..Will take a long time.. Here goes..

1. Hoping to be selected to wear that green or blue uniform in primary school (was thinking that being them was cool) haha.. fyi, i wore WHITE uniform all along,from Std 1 to Form 5. Sweet.

2. Growing up without Papa around (Std1-Std3). He was away for his job in Vietnam.

3. Not having a pet.

4. Being so boyish and unfashionable. I was even wearing the same T-Shirt, jeans and sneakers everytime i went out. What was i thinking??

5. Did not learn to play guitar or do arts earlier.

I want to pass this to:

1. Dueng
2. Mirul
3. Letti
4. Faley
5. Laily (where is she anyway???)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home